The Resource for Leaders & Scouts

Girl Scouts


LCF - Financial Forms

All deposits and reimbursement request must be sent/given the SU Treasurer within 1 month of the event. All receipts should be attached to the appropriate forms.

Reimbursements will not be issued until a Final Financial Report has been submitted. No receipts, no reimbursement.  


Annual Finance Reportfor council

To help you organize:
Troop Bank Account Register
Troop Finances Workbook

SU-Event Financial Report

Must be filled out and submitted to the Treasurer

Deposit Form

Use this when turning in checks to the Treasurer that were collected for the SU 

Reimbursement/Check Requests

Use this form to submit all receipts for reimbursements to the Treasurer.

Donation Receipt Request

Use this form if your donor would like a receipt for their donation.

Registration Forms 

Please go to our "Registration" tab for all forms related to registration. 

What I Need For My 
Girls to Attend A...
Best resource ever.

Frequently Used Forms

Use the link below to take you to 
the GSGLA Forms Library. 
You'll find ALL forms you need there.

Forms Library

​Girl Scouts of Greater LA

***NEW Events and Money 
Earning application link

Auto Transportation & 
Health History Forms

Permission Slips ​

Parent Permission Form is REQUIRED 
for EVERY activity or trip, for EACH girl, 
whether parents attend or not.

  • Troop/Group activiity other than required meeting time and location.
  • Overnight activities (SUM approval required) 
  • Extended/International Travel  (additional forms required) 

Click on the link below to open a fillable pdf document.

NEW Parent Permission Form 

Health History Forms

Council Event Forms

The  Council requires all Events to fill out and file
 the Application for Special Event form with them. 
In addition, if you are hosting an event and plan to 
use it as a money earning project, you must file aTroop Money Earning Application. Depending on 
your event, you might also need to file an Additional Insurance Request Form. Also, don't forget to file 
a Report for your Special Event when it is done! 
All of these forms can be found on the council 
website or by clicking HERE! 

La Canada Flintridge